I heard that many women and girls are still confused finding effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this sharing some tips in order to make it easier. Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, did you notice that your bra may get shrinkage after a few times of washing since it was made of a not really good fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. There’s no difficulty to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size is the same as it is when you buy your bra. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, What is on your mind now between blancing it and buying some new pieces of bra?.
– Thirdly,review how you take your own measurement.
To find out which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it make you feel uncomfortable. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to numerous inconvenience.Some common signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and don’t forget to relax your body. Take note for nearest whole number as a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Round to the nearest whole number.Don’t forget to check the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And refer to the following exchange:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, right?
– Check your old bra: in case that you size of body are the same as it was, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Choose branded products to avoid error in parameter of the realy products. i means the error in parameter of the products arised in industrial production.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that this note help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well